Back To CalendarSeptember 19th, 2020 - September 26th, 2020
CAMSS CPCS Certification Workshop
- Location: Virtual Program ,
- Time: September 19th, 2020 - September 26th, 2020 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Name Sue Lockridge
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Program - Two separate 4hr sessions occuring Saturday, Sept. 19 , 2020 and Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020
Speaker: Regina Williams, DHA(ABD),CPMSM,CPCS
Fee: $75.00 (non-refundable) Space is limited.
FREE to CAMSS Members (must be a 2020 member upon registration - Membership is only $65.00) Credit card required. Members who register, but do not show for course will be charged the $75.00 Registration Fee.
This full-day workshop is designed to assist attendees with preparing to take the NAMSS CPCS certification examination.
Be prepared to participate in an intense, fast paced interactive session focused on the following:
- National Regulatory Requirements
- Accreditation Standards
- CMS Conditions of Participation (CoPs)
- Credentialing & Privileging
- Assessing eligibility for membership
- Compiling, evaluation, and presenting practitioner-specific data
- Additional Privilege Requests
- New Technology – Elements to Be Addressed
- Criteria Based Privilege or add to Core
- Governing Body and Medical Staff Bylaws
- Medical Staff Rules & Regulations
- Policies pertaining to Medical Staff, practitioner/provider, and the organization
- Continuous Survey Readiness
- Understand eligibility requirement to sit for the certification exam.
- Increase awareness of National Accrediting Standards and CMS regulations
- Review Departmental Operations, Meeting Management, Data Integrity, Communicating with key stakeholders, etc.
- Identifying resources for further studying and networking.