Posted on July 9th, 2019
Clinical Peer Review opportunity in Vancouver, WA!
PeaceHealth is seeking a talented Clinical Peer Review of Medical Staff Services to coordinate and facilitate the Medical Staff Professional Practice Evaluation process for PeaceHealth’s Columbia Network. In this position, you will work with medical staff leadership to provide accurate clinical summaries, data trends, reports, and analysis for optimal patient safety and quality care. The incumbent is responsible for compliance processes including accreditation/regulatory requirements, legal peer review statues, and Medical Staff Bylaws and policies.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
- Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington since 1890
- Robust benefits package, including excellent health benefits
- Tuition reimbursement to support continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation
- Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture
Qualifications for the Independently Licensed BH Clinician Allied Health Professional (AHP) include:
- Associate degree required; bachelors’ degree preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of recent acute care, hospital-based clinical experience; multi-specialty background preferred
- Two (2) years peer review coordination/experience
- Proven clinical acute care case management experience
- Performance improvement or quality experience
- Must be a licensed health care provider: RN, NP, PA, PharmD, MD/DO
To apply or learn more, please visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req Id #173737.
PeaceHealth is a not-for-profit health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a medical group practice with more than 1,200 providers, and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities. Visit us online at peacehealth.org to learn more about our mission.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.