Posted on September 1st, 2021
When you join Kaiser Permanente, you’ll be part of an organization dedicated to total health. At every level and in every department, it’s what we stand for. By using your innovation and your creativity, you can play a role in the health of communities across town and around the country by serving 12.5 million of our members. No matter your background, your ideas can help drive a health care pioneer. You can play a role in the future of health.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management of the medical staff services functions, including staffing, confidential practitioner database administration, survey preparation/coordination, credentialing, privileging, bylaws, rules and regulations, policies, procedures, focused and ongoing professional practice evaluation, committees, and communications, CME, GME.
- At least five years of experience in health care in an administrative or managerial position related to credentialing and/or accreditation
- At least two years of supervisory experience
- A bachelor’s degree or four years of experience in a directly related field with a high school diploma or GED
- CPCS (Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist) and/or CPMSM (Certified Professional Medical Services Management) certificates preferred
- Proficient use of computer based medical staff programs, databases, and Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organization skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 949676.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers