Back To CalendarSeptember 24th, 2020
Building Effective Healthcare Teams: Communication Concepts and Strategy
- Location: Webinar ,
- Time: September 24th, 2020 12:00pm - 1:15pm
- Name Pamela A Butler, CPCS
- Email email@example.com
FREE event to both CAMSS members and non-members!
CAMSS 2020 Education Series
We all need to improve our emotional intelligence to build and maintain effective healthcare teams. When we get it wrong, patient safety is at risk and liability dramatically increases. Dr Searles will present on the "nuts and bolts" of communication within teams, the skills each team member can use to enhance patient safely to improve clinical outcome. He will also cover insights for MSPs who are working with practitioners and the challenges with teamwork and communication.
During this session you will:
- Explore the stages and benefits of building high functioning healthcare teams
- Understand the power of Interpersonal Communication (IP) to strengthen or undermine teams
- Explore the importance of high impact emotions, perception and context to IP interactions and communication
- Learn the 6 Key Strategies to enhancing team function exploring concepts of team structure, conflict resolution, emotional intelligence, empathic and empowering communication, and more.
1.5 NAMSS CEUs!