Back To CalendarApril 28th, 2018
CAMSS CPCS Certification Workshop Spring 2018
- Location: Assembly Room B at Scripps Health 10790 Rancho Bernardo Rd, San Diego CA 92127
- Time: April 28th, 2018 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Name Michelle Pasco - CAMSS President
- Phone 559-259-6237
- Email CAMSSPresident19@gmail.com
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED DUE TO FULL CAPACITY
This all day program will help those preparing to take the NAMSS certification examination. Come prepared to participate in an intense, fast paced overview of credentialing principles, regulations, and accreditation standards covered in the exams as well as legal case review, medical staff administration, risk management and information management.
Program highlights include review of principles, updates, and standards for:
- Healthcare Accrediting Bodies: TJC, NCQA, etc.
- National Practitioner Data Bank
- Legal Cases that have shaped the industry
- Board Certification
- Medical Services Administration
- Information Management
- Understanding of various accrediting programs and CMS regulations so those with limited exposure to one or more can learn about the specific standards, principles and differences.
- To be interactive in the session to provide immediate clarification and/or validation.
- Applying what is learned to an exam (i.e., it’s what is required, not necessarily what we may be doing).
- Identifying resources for further studying and networking.
- What is certification? Why get certified? 8:00am - 8:30am
- Credentialing and Privileging 8:30am - 10:30am
- Break 10:30am - 10:45am
- Credentialing and Privileging continued 10:45am - 12:00pm
- Primary Source Verification 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Break 2:30pm - 2:45pm
- Medical Staff Administration/Leadership 2:45pm - 3:30pm
- Compliance & Operations 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Wrap Up/Questions & Answers 4:30pm - 5:00pm
Registration is currently closed