Back To CalendarAugust 11th, 2018
CAMSS CPCS Certification Workshop Summer 2018
- Location: Sutter Health , Sacramento CA
- Time: August 11th, 2018 8:00am - 5:00pm
This all day program will help those preparing to take the NAMSS certification examination. Come prepared to participate in an intense, fast paced overview of credentialing principles, regulations, and accreditation standards covered in the exams as well as legal case review, medical staff administration, risk management and information management.
Program highlights include review of principles, updates, and standards for:
Healthcare Accrediting Bodies: TJC, NCQA, etc.
National Practitioner Data Bank
Legal Cases that have shaped the industry
Medical Services Administration
- Understanding of various accrediting programs and CMS regulations so those with limited exposure to one or more can learn about the specific standards, principles and differences.
- To be interactive in the session to provide immediate clarification and/or validation.
- Applying what is learned to an exam (i.e., it’s what is required, not necessarily what we may be doing).
- Identifying resources for further studying and networking.
- What is certification? Why get certified? 8:00am – 8:30am
- Credentialing and Privileging 8:30am – 1030am
- Break 10:30am – 1045am
- Credentialing and Privileging continued 10:45am – 12:00pm
- Lunch 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- Primary Source Verification 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Break 2:30pm – 2:45pm
- Medical Staff Administration/Leadership 2:45pm – 3:30pm
- Compliance & Operations 3:30pm – 4:30pm
- Wrap Up/Questions & Answers 4:30pm – 5:00pm
Registration for the full event is now open to non members at $75.00 join now and register at the member price of $0.00.