Back To CalendarJune 25th, 2020
How to Recognize and Manage Physician Burnout
- Location: Webinar , CA
- Time: June 25th, 2020 11:00am - 12:15pm
Speaker: David Balfour
Explore the increase of burnout among physicians and how burnout affects patient safety and the quality of care. David will examine how medical staff can recognize physician burnout and what steps can be taken towards corrective action including revoking, restricting or suspending medical staff privileges when physician burnout results in behavioral issues. David will review policies that medical staffs can implement to help minimize physician burnout.
* How to recognize and manage physician burnout (including reducing burnout/fatigue, intervention, suicide prevention)
- Learn how to recognize physician burnout.
- Learn how to legally manage physician burnout before negative behavior becomes a serious issue.
- Learn when and what corrective action steps can be taken to prevent harm from physician burnout.
- Learn what policies can be implemented to avoid future physician burnout.
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1081246947943577616