Back To CalendarMay 4th, 2021
Orange County Chapter Meeting - May 4, 2021
- Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom , CA
- Time: May 4th, 2021 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Name Jennifer Mendoza, CPCS
- Email Jennifer.Mendoza@stjoe.org
“Back to Basics! Tips, Ideas, Processes and Best Practices for Everyday Medical Staff Duties”
Speaker: Laura DeShane, CPCS, CPMSM, Saddleback Medical Center
“Zoom Meeting Fatigue”
Speaker: Veronica Canas, Mission Hospital and CHOC at Mission
Educational Objectives for “Back to Basics!”:
- Discuss best practices and tips for proctoring, provider orientation, Physician Well Being Program and credentialing practices.
- Associate ideas for implementing new regulations and proper oversight of AHPs, specifically, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, & Certified Nurse Midwives.
- Review the new Continuing Medical Education (CME) standards and in-house vs. outsourcing CME programs.
- Develop efficient processes for voting for Bylaws changes and new Medical Staff officers.
Educational Objectives for “Zoom Meeting Fatigue”:
- Identify strategies to avoid or minimize video conferencing fatigue.
- Describe the fatigue risks associated with video conferencing fatigue.
- Recognize alternatives to video meetings. Target Audience: Medical Staff Professionals
Approved for 2 NAMSS continuing education
Virtual meeting via Zoom
Meeting ID: 898 8348 5559