ATTENTION: Employers and recruiters can advertise their current job opening and vacancy on the CAMSS website.
The information and cost for job postings on the CAMSS website is as follows:
- 30 Days – 100.00 (no revisions once posted)
- 3 Months – 150.00 (savings of 50.00) (with 1 free revision if needed)
- Revision price is 25.00 per revision/reposting
- Please provide a detailed job description and include contact information with how/to whom applicants should apply as well as a contact person for the posting
- Provide contact person of who will be responsible for payment
- Credit Card Payment through PayPal – please await an invoice from the CAMSS Treasurer in order to pay via credit card
♦ Job listing will be posted within 3 business days if paying via credit card
- Via Check :
♦ Payable to “CAMSS”
♦ Memo/note – Job posting, date and hospital name
♦ Send check to – Brian Bowlin – CAMSS Treasurer – 12277 Apple Valley Rd, #292, Apple Valley CA 92308
♦ *Please note, job will NOT be posted until check has been received
Quick Links to Job Listings
- Medical Staff Credentialing Coordinator, Kindred Healthcare, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Coordinator - Medical Staff 2, Loma Linda University Medical Center, San Bernardino, CA
- Medical Staff Coordinator, Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Arcadia, CA
- Medical Staff Coordinator, El Camino Hospital, Mountain View, CA
- Medical Staff Coordinator, Rideout Health, Marysville, CA
- Director Medical Staff Services, El Camino Hospital, Silicon Valley, CA
- Credentialing Coordinator, Keck Medicine of USC, Los Angeles, CA
- Medical Staff Services Supervisor, St. Mary Medical Center, Long Beach, CA
Current Job Listings
Posted on November 7th, 2017
We are recruiting for a Medical Staff Credentialing Coordinator to join our Hospital Division Clinical Operations Team in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
As a Medical Staff Credentialing Coordinator you will:
- Coordinates the effective functioning of the credentialing process to ensure compliance with State and Federal requirements, accreditation standards, Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and applicable policies and procedures.
- Performs all aspects of credentialing, including appointment, reappointment, privileging, and proctoring for approximately 500 physicians and allied health practitioners
- Responsible for the coordination and effective functioning of Medical Staff clinical department and committee meetings to ensure compliance with the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidential credential files and electronic medical staff database.
- Exhibits a high degree of responsibility for confidential matters.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate in English effectively through verbal and written means to the extent necessary to perform job duties appropriately. Reading and comprehension at level necessary to perform job duties appropriately.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations and accreditation standards.
- Independent problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all patient and/or employee information to assure patient and/or employee rights are protected.
- Ability to work under stress and to respond quickly in emergency situations. Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills when working or interacting with patients, their families and other staff members.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- CPMSM or CPSC certification preferred.
- 2 years experience with credentialing initial appointment and reappointment applications in an acute care hospital.
- Experience with preparing medical staff department/committee meetings and composing minutes.
- Experience with or direct involvement in a combined accreditation and licensing survey at an acute care hospital.
- Depending on candidate’s qualifications, this position may be filled at a different level.
Apply online at: https://kindredcareers.com/medical-staff-credentialing-coordinator-322191/
EOE. M/W/V/D. Drug Free Workplace
Posted on November 3rd, 2017
Department: Medical Staff Admin.
This position will support LLUMC's strategic plan and the organization's mission to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ, while embracing the core values of Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, and Wholeness. The Coordinator-Medical Staff Services 2 maintains the initial application and reappointment process for the credentialing and privileging of the Medical Staff and the Allied Health Professionals (AHPs). Ensures strict confidentiality. Accurately maintains the credentialing and privileging database information. Maintains current knowledge of the State, Federal and regulatory agencies (e.g. JCI, Title 22, NCQA) appointment and reappointment standards/guidelines. Manages expired items and performs routine database queries. Assists with the preparation of various reports (e.g. credentialing, privileging, malpractice risk review, proctoring, status and privilege changes and committee reports). Processes Board meeting follow-up. Performs health plan related activities. Provides requested documents to appropriate facility departments/services (e.g., Administration, Health Information Management and Risk Management). These services may be provided for both LLUMC and LLUCH hospitals. Performs other duties as needed.
Experience with Medical Staff office operations and physician credentialing processes. Able to apply knowledge of computers and use computer software programs necessary to the position (e.g. Microsoft Word and MD Staff); type 25 WPM. Able to demonstrate excellent customer service and effective interpersonal communication skills in person and by telephone. Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English; manage details and keeps accurate records; make decisions within established guidelines and policies; work with respect for confidentiality; maintain calm composure with deadlines, stress and changes. Able to write, hear, read and speak effectively in English in person, in writing and on the telephone; see adequately to read computer screens and written documents necessary to the position. High School diploma or GED required. Minimum of two years of college courses preferred. Minimum of three years of Medical Staff office credentialing experience in an acute care facility required.
CPCS (Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist) or CPMSM certification required.
How to Apply
Email responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on October 30th, 2017
The professionals of Methodist Hospital of Southern California are always exploring new ways to think, learn and grow. Every team member of our 374-bed, not-for-profit facility in Arcadia works in unison to help our patients—and each other—reach their goals and achieve positive outcomes. Together, we deliver care with the greatest compassion, while always striving to exemplify our shared values of IRAISE - Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Safety and Excellence. If you’d like to join our exceptional team, consider this full-time opportunity for a Medical Staff Coordinator.
The incumbent will work closely with the Director of Medical Staff Services to provide a full range of administrative and clerical support for all designated medical staff activities and interactions; and work closely with the organized medical staff to fulfill their responsibilities of maintaining the quality of professional services and accounting to the Board of Directors.
- Three years of experience as a Medical Staff Coordinator with meeting management experience, and at least 1 year of credentialing and privileging experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to accurately record the activities of the Medical Staff
- Experience and skill using computer software and database programs
- Working knowledge of the Medical Staff Bylaws, General Rules and Regulations, with reference to Joint Commission (JC) standards, Title 22 and other legislative agency requirements specific to the Medical Staff
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Certification as a Certified Professional in Medical Services Management (CPMSM) and/or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) preferred
At Methodist Hospital, you’ll enjoy an excellent compensation and benefits package, including professional development programs and much more.
For consideration, please email Sally.Guzman@methodisthospital.org or apply online at http://www.methodisthospital.org/careers. EOE
Posted on October 30th, 2017
El Camino Hospital, a non-profit organization with hospital campuses in Mountain View and Los Gatos, California, has been serving communities in the south San Francisco Bay Area for nearly 50 years. We have maintained our preferred workplace status by blending cutting-edge technology with high-quality patient care. Currently we have an opportunity for a Medical Staff Coordinator.
The incumbent will coordinate and support Medical Staff functions, including committee and meeting support, credentialing support, focused professional practice evaluation, ongoing professional practice evaluation, continuing medical education, expirable process and verifications. In addition, will provide general office support to maintain Medical Staff Services operations.
Qualified candidates will have an Associate’s degree or equivalent, two years of experience in a Medical Staff Services Office, a 2-year background as an administrative assistant with considerable knowledge of modern office practices, procedures and equipment, excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and web-based programs, and knowledge of Joint Commission and CMS standards, Title 22 regulations and medical staff case law as pertinent to assisting in the operations of Medical Staff Services. Requires a flexible, detail-oriented professional who has knowledge of Medical Staff bylaws, rules and regulations, good organizational, prioritizing, interpersonal, communication and listening skills. Must be a fast learner who works well in a team-based environment, as well as under pressure and with deadlines. Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field or business management, knowledge of medical terminology and a Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or Certified Professional in Medical Staff Management (CPMSM).
If you're looking for an enriching and professionally supportive environment, please apply online at http://www.elcaminohospital.org and refer to requisition #52973. Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on October 24th, 2017
Rideout Health seeking a Medical Staff Coordinator to join their team!
Coming to work at Rideout Health means more than just accepting a job. You are joining a growing and ever developing healthcare system. Since Rideout Memorial Hospital was founded by Phebe Rideout in 1907, Rideout Health has been a place where the community put their trust and well-being in the hands of our extraordinary physicians and staff. Much has changed since Phebe's day, but the passion for providing superior healthcare remains the same and continues to be at the heart of the mission and vision of Rideout Health.
Mission: To improve the wellbeing of everyone in our community through quality and compassionate health care.
Vision: To create a healthier community. We have taken many steps to move us closer to achieving this vision.
Today we operate as a not-for-profit community based healthcare system with over 2,000 employees, which is governed by a 15-member community volunteer Board of Directors. We offer a full complement of services to include complete cardiac and neurosurgery programs, a cancer center affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center, 4 extended care services including a skilled nursing facility, Alzheimer's unit and an assisted living facility.
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, and in healthcare it's all about heart. Healthcare isn't just a job or even a career: it's a calling. We strive every day to create a work environment that fosters and develops talent and embraces innovation and new ideas.
To help you meet your financial goals, safeguard your health and secure your future, we have a competitive compensation program with outstanding benefits. Benefits will vary by company, job status, location and/or the terms of any applicable collective bargaining agreement.
With Relocation and Sign-on incentives, we provide the needed support to make the switch to Rideout Health.
Give us a look. See what Rideout Health has for you and where your talents might fit well with our outstanding team. Together, we can make a difference in the Yuba-Sutter region and be the healthcare provider of choice for Northern California.
Medical Staff Coordinator
DEFINITION: Provides support for all assigned administrative functions and duties related to Medical Staff Services.
- Knowledge of medical credentialing and privileging procedures and standards
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to analyze, interpret and draw inferences from research findings and prepare reports
- Working knowledge of clinical and/or hospital operations and procedures
- Informational research skills
- Ability to use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information
- Database management skills including querying, reporting and document generation
- Possess experience in physician and allied health credentialing
- Possess a working knowledge of ECHO credentialing software; strong computer skills
- Successfully performs administrative responsibilities assigned to this position
- A minimum 3-5 years of experience in the field of Medical Staff Services
CPCS certification preferred
Click here to: Search our current vacancies to see what job will fit you talent and passion and join our team.
Posted on September 29th, 2017
Contact: Julie Phelan, Director – Executive Search
Email with resume to apply: email@example.com
OR Apply online: https://www.besmith.com/candidates/search-listings/job-details/?jId=917994
Company: B.E. Smith, 8801 Renner Ave, Lenexa, KS 66219
El Camino Hospital is seeking a Director Medical Staff Services to standardize processes at two facilities in Silicon Valley
- Director will manage activities and operations of the Medical Staff Office at the main campus and a secondary facility in Los Gatos, California
- Using prior knowledge of inpatient and outpatient care best practices, the Director Medical Staff Services will coordinate work processes at both locations to establish uniformity throughout the organization
- Responsibilities include regulatory compliance, developing a strong staff, improving functionality and Joint Commission preparedness
- The ideal candidate for this role will have experience with a medical staff of approximately 300-400 people, five or more years in credentialing or medical staff leadership, a Bachelor’s degree and Certified Professional Medical Services Management recognition
- El Camino Hospital is a 420-bed nonprofit healthcare organization with two campuses 11 miles apart in Mountain View, California and Los Gatos, California
- El Camino Hospital is a magnet-designated facility and serves a mission to provide the best patient care by combining compassion and medical advancement
- The hospital is Joint Commission accredited and earned the silver and bronze awards for Best Birthing Facility and Best Hospital, respectively, from Bay Area Parent magazine in 2015
- El Camino is ranked #2 in the San Jose metro area by U.S. News World & World Report, and #18 in the state of California
- Mountain View is a thriving community in the heart of Silicon Valley, birthplace to some of the world’s most recognizable companies like Apple, Google, Facebook, Netflix and Tesla
- Mountain View is part of the San Francisco Bay area and is named for its far-stretching views of the Santa Cruz Mountains
- Entertainment is as plentiful as the warm weather with sites like the Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts, the popular strip along Castro Street and an annual favorite, the Mountain View Art & Wine Festival
Residents of Mountain View take advantage of the town’s many leisurely activities such as bike trails, premier golfing, hiking in the mountains, beach going and boating
Posted on September 19th, 2017
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
The Credentialing Coordinator provides support to Keck Medicine of USC (USC Care Medical Group, Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Cancer Hospital, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital), performing practitioner credentialing, re-credentialing, and annual evaluations.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Five years’ experience as a credentialing professional preferred. - Hospital or multi-entity credentialing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Joint Commission, DNV, and NCQA standards, Title 22, and CMS regulations pertaining to the organized medical staff
- Knowledge of medical staff principles, practices, quality assessment, performance improvement functions, and legal concepts related to the organized medical staff.
- Experience in medical group credentialing, provider enrollment, and health plan audits desired
- Valid CPMSM or CPCS certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services.
- If not certified, must achieve certification within two years.
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
Please apply online at:
Feel free to additionally email your resume to David Zandueta, Recruiter at
Posted on September 13th, 2017
Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health ~ one of the largest health systems in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive health care services to the many communities we serve. As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.
The Medical Staff Services Supervisor assists in ensuring a high quality medical staff by thoroughly investigating and verifying the credentials of all applicants to the medical staff including Allied Health Professionals and brings concerns to the departmental leader's attention. Additionally, attends meetings as assigned and performs supervisory duties.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Medical Staff office, with at least one (1) year in a supervisory capacity, or a comparable combination of education and experience.
• Associate's degree or equivalent number of college credits in business administration or related health or management field preferred, or ability to obtain within a period of time agreed upon by departmental leader.
• Possess good verbal and written communication skills, have a professional image, personable demeanor and excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work independently in the absence of the departmental leader and substitute, making sound decisions, in all areas in the leaders absence.
• Certified Professional of Medical Services Management (CPMSM) or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) achieved within one (1) year of employment.
For more information and to apply visit our website at www.dignityhealthcareers.org or email resume to Cybill.Aros@dignityhealth.org