ATTENTION: Employers and recruiters can advertise their current job opening and vacancy on the CAMSS website.
The information and cost for job postings on the CAMSS website is as follows:
- 30 Days – 100.00 (no revisions once posted)
- 3 Months – 150.00 (savings of 50.00) (with 1 free revision if needed)
- Revision price is 25.00 per revision/reposting
- Please provide a detailed job description and include contact information with how/to whom applicants should apply as well as a contact person for the posting
- Provide contact person of who will be responsible for payment
- Credit Card Payment through PayPal – please await an invoice from the CAMSS Treasurer in order to pay via credit card
♦ Job listing will be posted within 3 business days if paying via credit card
- Via Check :
♦ Payable to “CAMSS”
♦ Memo/note – Job posting, date and hospital name
♦ Send check to – Brian Bowlin – CAMSS Treasurer – 12277 Apple Valley Rd, #292, Apple Valley CA 92308
♦ *Please note, job will NOT be posted until check has been received
Quick Links to Job Listings
- Medical Staff Coordinator, Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles, CA
- Medical Staff Services Manager, Memorial Medical Center, Modesto, CA
- Credentials Coordinator II, Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles, CA
- Credentialing Specialist, Tarzana Treatment Centers, Tarzana CA
- Director of Medical Staff Services, Adventist Health Clear Lake, Clearlake, CA
- Medical Staff Coordinator/Credentialing Specialist, Mercy General Hospital, Dignity Health, Sacramento, CA
Current Job Listings
Posted on September 23rd, 2020
Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn’t run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
In this role, you will initiate the appointment/credentialing and reappointment/recredentialing process, compiling and processing data in compliance with local, regional, state, and federal accreditation requirements. You will ensure thorough and timely verification of Licensed Independent Practitioner’s (LIP) and Allied Health Professional Staff (AHP) credentials and privileges according to local and regional medical staff services policies and procedures for practitioners in both the hospital and/or ambulatory settings. You will also provide medical staff service support services to professional staff by supporting professional staff committee meetings, initiating the proctoring function, tracking of residents/medical students, and acting as a resource for physicians, allied health professionals, medical center leadership and patients. In addition, you will complete specific time limited project assignments as delegated by Director of Medical Staff Services or Senior Medical Staff Coordinator.
- An AA degree or two years of experience in a directly related field
- A high school diploma or GED
- Proficient with IBM PC, medical staff database
- Proficient with medical terminology
- Significant knowledge of federal and state regulatory requirements and accreditation standards (i.e., TJC, NCQA, DOC, DHS, DMHC, CMS, Title 22)
- Strong organization, communication, and written skills with attention to detail
- The demonstrated ability to function independently with minimal direct supervision
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- CPCS or at least three years of demonstrated knowledge of medical staff service functions related to credentialing/privileging preferred
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Two – Four years of prior experience, TJC, NCQA, CDPH, Title 22 knowledge, critical thinking and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask projects
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 894706. For additional information, please contact Michele.Austin@kp.org.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers
Posted on September 8th, 2020
Serving the greater Stanislaus County with 423 plus acute care beds, Memorial Medical Center provides a full continuum of care including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, obstetrics, pediatrics, nuclear medicine, dialysis therapy, diagnostic imaging, intensive care, physical therapy, and home health. Specialized care includes Memorial Regional Cancer Center and Memorial Heart Institute.
The Medical Staff Services Manager is responsible for the medical-administrative and medical-legal aspects of the Medical Staff organization at Memorial Medical Center; possessing the fundamental knowledge to function within department context. The position is responsible for establishing and maintaining continuity in the planning, development and implementation of standards applicable to Medical Staff Members and Allied Health Professionals relating to appointment/credentialing and the organized Medical Staff activities. Monitors site-specific Medical Staff Bylaws/Rules & Regulations, and makes recommendations for revisions to keep them current and in compliance with state and federal standards and regulations, as well as reflective of the current practice at each site. Provides supervision of personnel who staff the Medical Staff Services Department and provides oversight for all Department/Committee meetings, credentialing activities, continuing medical education, and investigational studies (as appropriate), in accordance with the FDA (Federal Drug Administration), and in compliance with the applicable TJC (The Joint Commission) Standards, IMQ (Institute for Medical Quality), CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), and CDPH (California Department of Public Health) standards regarding pertinent Title 22 regulations.
Bachelor's: Business Administration, Healthcare, or related field preferred OR equivalent education/experience required.
Other: Successful completion of a medical terminology course or willing to complete the Sutter course.
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
NAMSS National Association Medical Staff Services or equivalent certification required upon hire.
5 years experience within the Medical Staff Services field. 1 year supervisory experience.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Successful completion of a medical terminology course.
- Must demonstrate excellent written/verbal interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage own time and schedule own tasks. Must have initiative to work efficiently without constant supervision and direction.
- Possess excellent organizational and prioritization skills, supervise work of others and able to work at several projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of English grammar and spelling, ability to edit and compose correspondence, minutes, and reports. Knowledge of formats for minutes and letters. Knowledge of filing systems and other office procedures.
- Must be able to travel in and out of Stanislaus County, including transcontinental travel. If MMC and/or own vehicle used on Association business must possess valid California driver’s license and upon request, provide proof of liability insurance.
- Successful daily problem solving and conflict resolution skills are preferred.
- Advanced computer experience desired.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to read, write, hear and verbally communicate in English to the degree required to perform the job.
Contact: Stacy Pike-Cortes, Sutter Health, email@example.com
Posted on August 26th, 2020
You’ll work under the direction of the Centralized Credentialing Services Manager, and cooperatively with the Credentials Coordinator I and Credentials Analysts to ensure the seamless and timely flow of credentialing information. Helping our team meet appointment and reappointment deadlines and qualitative requirements. In this roll, you would make recommendations to enhance productivity and meet targeted service levels, turnaround times, and satisfaction/quality levels. Additionally, you will help conduct research and analysis of credentials files to complete SBARs for use by senior management and leadership for the Credentials Analysts. As a Credentials Coordinator II you will also maintain the integrity of the provider database for accurate display of information, accurate reports regarding credentialed providers, and provide input for process design and other implementation activities.
From working with a team of premier healthcare professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you’ll have everything you need to do something incredible—for yourself, and for others at Cedars-Sinai. We offer an outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries. Discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America’s Best Hospitals!
Learn more about the job requirements and apply today: https://jobs.cedars-sinai.edu/job/los-angeles/credentials-coordinator-ii/252/17165151?utm_source=CAMMS&utm_medium=Job%20Board&utm_campaign=CAMMS
Posted on August 26th, 2020
Responsible for credentialing functions for medical and behavioral health staff in accordance with internal policies, managed care, and Joint Commission standards. Experience with credentialing software, preferably with MD-Staff. Job duties include credentialing and re-credentialing physicians, Psychologists, and mid-level providers, and producing credentialing reports for the Medical Staff Executive Committee and Board of Directors. Reports to the Clinical Director. AA required and BA preferred. Must have prior Medical Staff credentialing experience and prefer CPCS or CPMSM certification. Full time position with benefits.
Apply Online: https://www.tarzanatc.org/careers/
Search for Job REQ# 1068 (Admin Manger)
Dr. Ken Bachrach
18646 Oxnard Street
Tarzana, CA 91356
Ph: 818-996-1051 x 3806
Posted on August 5th, 2020
The Director of Medical Staff Services is responsible for the overall management of Medical Staff Services functions at Adventist Health Clearlake. Responsibilities include staffing, budgets, database administration, credentialing, privileging, bylaws, rules & regulations, policies, practitioner competence, Medical Staff committee management and communication. This position serves as an important liaison between Administration, CMO, Medical Staff Officers, the General Medical Staff and Hospital Departments. The Director works closely with Administration, the Quality Department and Medical Staff leadership to effect performance improvement within the organization. The Director is responsible for continuous compliance to state and federal regulations, TJC standards and CMA guidelines as they relate to the Organized Medical Staff and the Medical Staff Services Department.
Live and work in the heart of gorgeous Lake County, conveniently located just 2 hours by car from the San Francisco Bay Area, the Sacramento Valley or the Pacific Coast. Lake County is home to Clear Lake, California's largest natural freshwater lake. It boasts the cleanest air in the entire nation, according to data compiled by the American Lung Association and is known for its Mediterranean climate. For outdoor enthusiasts, Lake County is home to some of the best bass fishing, rural trails for hiking and biking, and breathtaking views overlooking Clear Lake.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience required; Master’s degree, preferred.
Work Experience: 7 years management-related training and experience in an acute care hospital setting: preferred
Certification: Certified Professional in Medical Services Management by the National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) or CPCS: Required
Learn more and apply online: https://careers.adventisthealth.org/jobs/search/10694429
Posted on August 5th, 2020
Medical Staff Coordinator / Credentialing Specialist. Under the immediate supervision of the Director of Medical Staff Services the Medical Staff Coordinator co-coordinates medical staff functions; prepares for committee meetings, takes minutes, processes and distributes appropriate correspondence. Under general supervision, the Credentialing Specialist is responsible for a variety of tasks relating to healthcare provider credentialing. The Credentialing Specialist contacts providers and healthcare facilities to complete the credentialing process and maintain the status logs of applications. The Credentialing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining up to date provider files for all current and new providers according to the established departmental standards. Maintain neat and accurate records utilizing CACTUS software. 3 to 5 years Medical Staff experience.
Stephanie Rake firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Department
3400 Data Drive
Rancho Cordova, Ca 95670
Link to Job Posting