ATTENTION: Employers and recruiters can advertise their current job opening and vacancy on the CAMSS website.
The information and cost for job postings on the CAMSS website is as follows:
- 30 Days – 100.00 (no revisions once posted)
- 3 Months – 150.00 (savings of 50.00) (with 1 free revision if needed)
- Revision price is 25.00 per revision/reposting
- Please provide a detailed job description and include contact information with how/to whom applicants should apply as well as a contact person for the posting
- Provide contact person of who will be responsible for payment
- Credit Card Payment through PayPal – please await an invoice from the CAMSS Treasurer in order to pay via credit card
♦ Job listing will be posted within 3 business days if paying via credit card
- Via Check :
♦ Payable to “CAMSS”
♦ Memo/note – Job posting, date and hospital name
♦ Send check to – Brian Bowlin – CAMSS Treasurer – 12277 Apple Valley Rd, #292, Apple Valley CA 92308
♦ *Please note, job will NOT be posted until check has been received
Quick Links to Job Listings
- Credentialing Coordinator, Silversheet CVO, Los Angeles, CA
- Credentialing Specialist, Verity, A HealthStream Company, San Diego, CA
- Credentialing Specialist, Antelope Valley Hospital, Lancaster, CA
- Peer Review Specialist, Adventist Health, Roseville, CA
Current Job Listings
Posted on February 22nd, 2018
Silversheet is looking for a Credentialing Coordinator to work directly with our ASC customers around the nation. The position will report directly to the Director of Customer Success. The Credentialing Coordinator will work directly with Silversheet customers to manage the credentialing and re-credentialing of their physicians and allied health professionals.
- Work with multiple ASC clients at the same time
- Responsible for initial and ongoing credentialing and privileging process for all designated providers in accordance with the customers' accreditation standards and bylaw requirements; initiates the credentialing process and follows it through the entire process including:
- Review and audit of credentialing paperwork for accuracy and completeness
- Obtain & verify provider credentials and liability insurance
- Work with providers and supervisors to ensure that applications and privileging forms are completed in a timely manner
- Perform and track all primary source verifications
- Prepare completed applications for committee review
- Communicate regularly with providers and allied health professionals to facilitate & expedite document retrieval
- Collaborate with Director, as necessary, regarding credentialing and re-credentialing applications that require additional investigation due to concerns related to professional criteria.
- Stay up to date on changing accreditation guidelines and best practices
- Serve as a resource specialist for internal departments for daily issues related to provider credentialing activities.
- Other projects as assigned.
The Ideal candidate will have/be:
- At least 2 years of high volume credentialing experience, CPCS certification preferred
- Previous experience in an Ambulatory Surgical Center setting(s). Additional experience in a hospital setting is a strong plus
- Knowledge of ASC accreditation guidelines include TJC, AAAHC, AAAASF and CMS
- Detail oriented, highly motivated and able to work in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated project and time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced setting
- Excellent client management skills, professionalism, and demonstrated self-starter
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, Word and fast adoption of the Silversheet platform
- Maintains customer and provider confidentiality
Benefits & Perks:
- Joining one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing healthcare
- Creative Office on Sawtelle (foodie central)
- Competitive salary
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees. Healthy employees equals happy employees!!
- 50% paid medical, dental, and vision for dependents. We are one big family here at Silversheet, so we help take care of yours!
- 401K option to plan for your future
- $100 per month to get yourself to the office
- Flexible vacation policy
- Breakfast every Friday! You better come hungry!
- Snack on snack on snacks
- Continuing Education #alwaysbelearning $750 credit a year to keep on learning
Posted on January 11th, 2018
Verity, A HealthStream Company and its VerityCVO team deliver certified provider verification services that support hospitals, health systems, group practices, managed care organizations and more than 20 provider types nationwide. Formerly known as CredentialsOnLine, VerityCVO provides support, maintenance and consulting services to clients. Enabled by leading technology, we are a proven CVO partner. We help organizations improve efficiency and accelerate their credentialing process while ensuring quality and accuracy.
Verifies and processes credentialing applications for healthcare organizations in accordance with the client’s verification requirements; audits and closes credentialing application files. Maintains a high degree of accuracy and integrity and meets goals for timeliness.
• Reviews provider applications for completeness according to client criteria.
• Ensures that all required credentialing verification and data collection elements are received.
• Contacts and communicates to verification sources and clients for needed information.
• Identifies possible adverse issues that require additional investigation and evaluation; validates discrepancies and ensures appropriate follow-up.
• Inputs credentialing data into the database from provider applications and other source documents.
• Associates degree preferred in health information management or related field; OR 3 to 4 years post high school experience in healthcare related environment.
• Relevant credentialing experience.
• CPCS or CPMSM certified or eligible to take the certification exam.
• Familiar with healthcare regulatory agencies standards: NCQA, JC, AAAHC, URAC and CMS; and how to apply them.
• Experience with credentialing software, preferably EchoCredentialing.
• Knowledge and understanding of the credentialing process.
• Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail.
• Problem solver with solid analytical skills.
• Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Strong prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change.
• Maintain and establish effective working relationships with clients, providers and team members.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Please reference job tilte in the subject line and ensure your contact name and e-mail are provided
About Verity, A HealthStream Company
Verity, a HealthStream Company, delivers enterprise-class solutions to transform the healthcare provider experience for healthcare organizations and providers. We currently serve over 2,400 hospitals and 1,000 medical groups in the US. Verity resulted from the merging of Echo and Morrisey, representing over 75 years of industry experience, becoming the leading credentialing, enrollment, and privileging companies in the United States. HealthStream, (NASDAQ: HSTM), based in Nashville, TN, is our parent company, supporting us through innovation, investment, and the development of market-leading solutions. Verity has over 200 employees spanning headquarters in Boulder, CO and satellite offices in San Diego, CA, Brentwood, TN, and Chicago, IL. For more information, visit www.verityhealthstream.com
Posted on January 4th, 2018
||Credentialing Specialist - Medical Staff Services - Full Time/Days
||Antelope Valley Hospital, Lancaster, CA
Antelope Valley Hospital (AVH) offers a wide variety of employment options and career advancement opportunities. With competitive salaries and generous benefits options, AVH is an employer-of-choice in the Antelope Valley.
Located just 50 miles north of Los Angeles, Antelope Valley Hospital (AVH) has served as the area's leading healthcare provider for more than 60 years. The 420-bed hospital cares for nearly 220,000 patient visits a year, 121,000 of those come through the emergency department alone. With 2,500 employees and more than 450 physicians, AVH is one of the largest employers and an economic engine in the community. It offers a full complement of healthcare services, including Level II trauma center, labor & delivery, pediatrics, NICU, mental health and all of the medical/surgical services one would expect from a full-service acute care hospital. It is the area's only accredited Chest Pain Center and STEMI Receiving Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and Comprehensive Community Cancer Center.
The Antelope Valley offers affordable housing, excellent schools, extensive family-friendly activities, first-class entertainment, and many dining and shopping options.
Under the direction of the Department Director, performs a wide variety of complex duties related to the hospital credentialing and recredentialing process in accordance with the Joint Commission standards and other State and Federal regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with licensing and accrediting agency requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for conducting the credentialing and recredentialing process for the Hospital in accordance with The Joint Commission standards and other State and Federal Regulatory agencies
2. Responsible for ensuring compliance with licensing and accrediting agency requirements
3. Responsible for conducting all credentialing functions in collaboration with other department employees to include intake, primary source verification, documentation and tracking of applications and reapplications for Medical Staff membership and clinical privileges and applications and reapplications for allied health professionals according to national quality standards
4. Validates provider applications for completeness, accuracy and appropriate signatures and necessary releases prior to processing
5. Utilizes independent judgment in determining the completeness of information prior to processing applications/reapplications and ensures accurate input of information from applications for initial appointment or renewal applications from Medical Staff and allied health professionals into the Medical Staff Department's computer software database for processing
6. Maintains written and verbal correspondence with applicants and references regarding status of the applications/reapplications and provides appropriate follow up in deficient areas in the application
7. Provides necessary assistance in planning meetings, developing agendas, preparation of committee reports, and maintenance of credentials records
8. Maintains and processes written and verbal correspondence with Federal, State and local agencies, hospitals, medical review and licensing boards and liability carriers regarding insurance status and claims histories through electronic inquiries or via hard copy
9. Assists with the maintenance of the policy and procedure manuals as they relate to the credentialing process
10. Assists other employees in the Department involved in the credentialing process as required.
11. Reviews and determines whether applications/reapplications qualify for standard or expressing processing utilizing Medical Staff approved criteria and coordinates the processing of those applications with respective department chairs, the Chair or designee of the Credentials Committee and Board subcommittee members
12. Acts as a representative for AVH at external meetings, committees, and special events as assigned by the Department Director
13. Notifies appropriate hospital personnel of new appointments/resignations from the Medical Staff and allied health staff
14. Maintains applicant profiles for Medical Staff members and Allied Health Professionals to enable proper review through the Medical Staff structure
• Provides clerical support for additional Medical Staff committees when requested.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of verification sources for credentialing processing
• Knowledge of English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Knowledge of Medical Staff credentialing requirements
• Knowledge of records retention requirements in relation to Medical Staff documentation
• Must possess a solid use of the English language, spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Must have knowledge of medical terminology or ability to successfully complete a course in same
• Knowledge of the application and reappointment processes
• Must possess a solid understanding of privileging principles
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements for credentialing and privileging
• Knowledge of medical staff services principles, methods and procedures
• Strong computer skills with ability to type in the range of at least 60 words per minute
• MS Office skills
• Credentialing software skills
• Internet research skills
• Telephone etiquette skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to independently research accreditation and regulatory publications
• Ability to provide a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to exercise independent judgment, with latitude for independent initiative based on technical expertise
• Ability to plan, organize and control workflow
• Ability to complete duties with dependability and reliability
• Ability to learn and expand skills
• Ability to communicate with tact and professionalism
• Ability to manage stressful situations
• Ability to think critically and solve problems/issues
• Ability to resolve conflict
• Ability to adapt to changes in processes
Core Competencies: All AVH employees will effectively demonstrate these behaviors:
Ethics & Values Integrity & Trust
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Associate's degree preferred.
• 1-4 years of credentialing experience or equivalent related experience
• Clinical experience preferred
Required Licensure and/or Certifications:
• NAMSS (National Association Medical Staff Services) certification in credentialing (CPCS Certification) preferred
AVH Conduct/Compliance Expectations:
• Ability to adhere with AVH Leaves of Absence Policy
• Ability to adhere with AVH Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
• Ability to adhere with AVH Recording of Hours Worked Policy
• Ability to adhere to the department dress code
• Ability to organize work and establish priorities
• Ability to expand on own initiative in performance of duties
• Skill and ability to follow the telephone etiquette/standards
• Conforms to AVH Standards of Excellence
• Ability to function effectively under pressure and meet time parameters
• Ability to communicate effectively while maintaining good working relationships with co-workers, managers and other hospital staff
• Ability to adhere to the normal standards of courtesy and conduct as defined under the rules of hospitality at AVH
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of patient, hospital and department information
• Ability to adhere to safety rules and regulations
• Safely and effectively uses all equipment necessary to carry out duties
• Ability to interpret and function under hospital and department policies and procedures
• Conforms with required and appropriate Joint Commission requirements
• Conforms with and supports hospital quality assurance and improvement guidelines
• Ability to participate effectively in department and hospital staff education
• Display a willingness to work as a team player
• Ability to give and support the highest level of patient/customer satisfaction at all times
• Supports and adheres to the values and mission statement established by the AVH Board of Directors
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Corporate Compliance rules and regulations, complies with duty to report behavior standard, demonstrates understanding of purpose for Corporate Compliance hotline and importance of seeking guidance from a supervisor when in doubt regarding possible corporate complieance issue
Key Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
• Primarily works in a climate-controlled area
• Sitting 80% of time on duty
• Tolerate repetitive arm and hand movements and viewing of video display terminal
• Able to lift up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 lbs.
A detailed description of the physical requirements of this job is maintained in the Employee Health Department.
Looking for an opportunity to work in healthcare the way you always dreamed you could? At Antelope Valley Hospital, our employees are at the heart of what we do best – delivering high quality, patient-centered healthcare.
Antelope Valley Hospital, a 420 bed acute care facility, located just 60 miles north of Los Angeles, the Antelope Valley is one of Southern California’s fasted growing communities. We are a Level II Trauma Center and Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Accredited. Serving the community for over 50 years, our non-profit hospital has grown to be the preeminent healthcare facility for our district’s nearly 1.2 million residents.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
We would like to invite you to visit our careers site to complete your application.
1. Select the link to access our careers site.
2. Sign In to access your account or if you are not an existing user select the Register Here / Register Now link to create one.
3. Review the job description and select the Apply button to begin your application.
Posted on December 7th, 2017
We are looking for an exceptional, detail-oriented professional to manage our outpatient clinic peer review (case review) program. This position is located in beautiful Roseville, California. Experienced Medical Staff and Quality professionals are encouraged to apply.
Maintains responsibility for the Peer Review (Case Review) function for the Adventist Health system’s outpatient clinics. Participates in data collection for submission to national databases, as well as studies, research, or projects requiring data collection to evaluate practice patterns, interventions, outcomes, and TJC compliance. Assists with preparing case summaries, timelines, initial RCA for complicated cases. Creates aggregate, trended reports for the medical staff and works with the physician profiles. Plans, revises and implements risk management programs and solutions based on best practices and data analysis. Acts as a subject matter expert in own and possibly related discipline(s). Has substantial understanding of techniques, processes, procedures to perform the job and seeks to complete tasks in creative and effective ways. Runs program(s) with moderate budget/impact.
Associates/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience – Required
Bachelor’s degree: Preferred
Five years related experience preferred
Apply online at www.adventisthealth.org
Or follow this link: