ATTENTION: Employers and recruiters can advertise their current job opening and vacancy on the CAMSS website.
The information and cost for job postings on the CAMSS website is as follows:
- 30 Days – 100.00 (no revisions once posted)
- 3 Months – 150.00 (savings of 50.00) (with 1 free revision if needed)
- Revision price is 25.00 per revision/reposting
- Please provide a detailed job description and include contact information with how/to whom applicants should apply as well as a contact person for the posting
- Provide contact person of who will be responsible for payment
- Credit Card Payment through PayPal – please await an invoice from the CAMSS Treasurer in order to pay via credit card
♦ Job listing will be posted within 3 business days if paying via credit card
- Via Check :
♦ Payable to “CAMSS”
♦ Memo/note – Job posting, date and hospital name
♦ Send check to – Brian Bowlin – CAMSS Treasurer – 12277 Apple Valley Rd, #292, Apple Valley CA 92308
♦ *Please note, job will NOT be posted until check has been received
Quick Links to Job Listings
- Medical Staff Coordinator, UCLA Health, Los Angeles, CA
- Surgery Coordinator - Eyesthetica, CA
- Credentialing Specialist - Tarzana Treatment Centers, Los Angeles, CA
- Medical Staff Coordinator, Marshall Medical Center, Placerville, CA
- Credentialing Coordinator/Specialist, UCLA Health, Los Angeles, CA
- Certified Medical Staff Coordinator, Emanate Health, West Covina, CA
Current Job Listings
Posted on January 15th, 2020
Take on a key role within a world-class health organization. Provide important support that contributes to the success of an award-winning health system. Take your professional expertise to the next level. UCan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
As a Medical Staff Coordinator, you will support a variety of medical staff organization activities, including planning and managing all meetings. You will also be responsible for securing hospital privileges for medical staff by verifying credentials, CVs and other documentation. This position involves working both independently and collaboratively with the Medical Staff Office, Clinical Service Coordinators, Credentials Verification Office and other Medical Centers staff.
We’re seeking a self-motivated, highly-detailed individual with:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous health care experience, ideally 2-3 years in a medical staff office
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and time-management skills
• PC proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Knowledge and experience in credentialing software a plus
• CPCS or CPMSM Certification highly desirable
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
Apply here: https://www.uclahealthcareers.org/job/10575780/medical-staff-coordinator-los-angeles-ca/#tab-id-1
Posted on January 2nd, 2020
Eyesthetica is the largest Oculofacial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery practice in California with offices in Encino, Los Angeles, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Torrance and Valencia. Eyesthetica is looking for a Surgery Coordinator interested in working in a fast paced environment where they will have the opportunity in assisting and planning all aspects of pre-operation activities. The surgery coordinator works to make the surgical experience as smooth as possible and acts as a liaison between the office, surgical facility, patient and primary care physician.
- Management of multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Honesty, discretion and well-organized with attention to detail
- Superior Customer Service skills, flexible and proactive
- Excellent written, oral communication skills, and knowledge of medical terminology
- Literate in medical management software and Microsoft Office preferred
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Strong sales and marketing experience preferred
- Regular travel
- Experience using Nextgen Practice Management Software
- Ability to speak Spanish, Armenian or an Asian Language is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Two years of experience in a surgical specialty practice, ophthalmology preferred.
Location: Torrance, Santa Monica, Pasadena with periodic travel to other offices as needed
Compensation: Depends on qualifications
Time: 40 hours per week
We will only consider applicants who follow these guidelines:
1. Include cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this position.
2. Please send your resume and cover letter to HR@eyesthetica.com
For more information about Eyesthetica, please visit our website at www.eyesthetica.com
Posted on December 18th, 2019
At Tarzana Treatment Centers (TTC), a leading provider of integrated healthcare services, we offer our patients the best in treatment, and no other competitor compares to our programs. Here, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of professionals as you gain a wealth of experience and training in substance use disorder and mental health treatment.
We are seeking a Credentialing Specialist to join the team. This position is responsible for credentialing functions for medical and behavioral health staff in accordance with internal policies, managed care and Joint Commission standards. Job duties include credentialing and recredentialing physicians, psychologists and mid-level providers, and producing credentialing reports for the Medical Staff Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
- Associate’s degree in a relevant field; bachelor’s preferred
- Medical Staff credentialing experience
- Proficiency with credentialing software, preferably MD-Staff
- CPCS or CPMSM certification preferred
This is a full-time position with benefits, including paid vacation, sick and holiday, health insurance and 401(k) with employer match. TTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply online directly at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=2797207
Tarzana Treatment Centers, Inc. (TTC) is a full-service behavioral healthcare organization that provides high quality, cost-effective substance use and mental health treatment to adults and youth. TTC operates a psychiatric hospital engaged in detox and stabilization (this is not a locked facility), residential and outpatient alcohol and drug treatment centers, adolescent drug treatment centers and family medical clinics. All patients served are voluntary. All facilities are licensed and certified by the State of California and the County of Los Angeles. We are accredited by The Joint Commission. Since 1972, we have provided a comprehensive continuum of healthcare services.
Posted on December 2nd, 2019
Life is too short to work just anywhere. You deserve to work somewhere that drives your ambitions and makes a real impact on the community. At Marshall Medical Center, it is our mission to improve the health of our community and provide medical services of superior value and quality. We are looking for hard working, dedicated individuals to join our team to help us achieve these goals.
Marshall Medical Center is looking for an outstanding Medical Staff Coordinator.
The Medical Staff Coordinator supports activities of the Medical Staff Services department including the development, planning and operational management of the Medical and Allied Health professional staff initial and reappointment credentialing process. This position is responsible for the administration and medico-legal aspects of the medical staff services department. Serves as an essential link and resource between medical staff leadership and the medical staff to promote and enhance communications through a positive working relationship. Provides general administrative support to the medical staff department and undertakes special projects as requested by the Medical Staff and/or Administration. Meets objectives in accordance with Medical Staff policies, bylaws, rules and regulations to assure only qualified practitioners provide care at Marshall Medical Center (MMC) facilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) preferred, or employee must be actively working towards this certification, with completion within 2 years of hire.
- MUST HAVE : Two years of previous experience performing credentialing and privileging of Medical Staff members is required.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission, accreditation and regulatory requirements for Medical Staff credentialing and privileging is required.
- Knowledgeable of legal implications surrounding negligent credentialing.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on November 12th, 2019
UCLA Health serves to bring together and develop the very best, brightest and caring people in healthcare. Along the way, we are here to help provide you with an outstanding professional work experience matched by highly competitive pay and benefits, and professional resources to help you reach your full potential.
The Credentials Coordinator/Specialist is responsible for receipt, review, and analysis of online submissions related to Allied Health/Medical Staff appointments/reappointments, accurate data entry into the automated system, review, analysis, and comparison of electronic/database submissions, primary source verification queries via electronic and manual methods, follow-up for delinquent responses, maintenance of electronic and paper files, and appropriate response to practitioner and other client inquiries.
The Credentials Coordinator/Specialist is under the supervision of the Director, Credentials Verification Unit, and is able to work independently and in collaboration with the Credentials Verification staff, Medical Staff Offices, and Clinical Service Coordinators.
Functions as analyst of online credentialing application submissions
A. Receive, review, and analyze all incoming electronic applications and documents to assure that they meet credentialing requirements:
- Receive, review, and analyze incoming submissions and hard-copy documents and applications as well for completeness and appropriateness of contents.
- Receive and date stamp hard copy documents and applications as well for data entry.
- Follow up with client Medical Staff Offices, practitioners and other respondents regarding incomplete/missing information on submissions as well as hard copy documents received. Independently make decisions regarding whether information meets CVO, JCAHO and NCQA requirements related to content, completeness and timeliness.
B. Track and facilitate timeliness of workflow:
- Generate daily AR reports and review for applications exceeding processing standards.
- Identify applications requiring urgent processing and assure prompt, complete and accurate processing.
- Initiate data quality review of electronic application submissions and analyze and compare to data currently in the database. Update database as applications are received. Assure accurate and timely updates.
C. Support the process to credential/recredential applicants to the Allied, Medical and Professional Staffs.
- Review and analyze the content of all electronic submissions, as well as hard copy documents, received for an applicant to assure they provide a consistent record of practitioner activity, are complete and accurate.
- Enter all data into the database accurately.
- Identify and communicate potential problems.
- Perform primary source verification using on-line electronic systems, as well as dispatching letters and queries accurately and timely.
D. Maintain the electronic data base and hard copy files.
- Document all responses received, following protocol for analyzing and noting inconsistencies and items requiring further investigation.
- Follow CVO policies for data entry.
- Review online application materials for appropriateness and database updates. Compare and analyze the data submitted to the data currently in the database.
- Process all electronic submissions and hard copy documentation promptly and within time frames indicated in CVO policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the completeness and integrity of on-line application submissions prior to accepting, adding and/or updating the information in the database.
- Identify and repair inaccurate data entries.
E. Participate in generation and dispatch of applications.
- Enter practitioners to database accurately and appropriately.
- Compile electronic documents and dispatch to applicant.
- Compile and dispatch paper documents to applicant.
- Respond correctly to practitioners’ calls regarding the credentials verification process. Follow through on problems and inquiries beyond the scope of the CVO.
All inquiries and resumes can be sent to Jsiguenza@mednet.ucla.edu or apply at (https://www.uclahealthcareers.org/ucla-health-careers-home/) Job Posting# req4383
Posted on October 23rd, 2019
At Emanate Health, our professionals heal people in body, mind and spirit. Whether we’re providing family-centered maternity care, technologically advanced cardiac services, an innovative palliative care program, or countless other services, we bring our wide-ranging expertise together to touch people at every stage of their lives. When you join us, you’ll take your place alongside more than 3,000 professionals on a collaborative team that helps to strengthen a community. If you’re ready to see the difference you can make, come share our vision and live our mission.
We are currently seeking a full-time Certified Medical Staff Coordinator who will provide support to the assigned medical staff departments and committees, prepare agendas, minutes and follow up on action items. Monitors all physicians and AHPs for proctoring compliance within the assigned departments. Ensures compliance with the regulatory and accreditation agencies. The Medical Staff Coordinator will act as an intermediary for the Director.
- Minimum two years of experience in medical staff support is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) required upon hire or must obtain within a year of hire.
- Medical terminology required.
- Ability to use computer for recordkeeping, correspondence, etc.
- Knowledge of Word is preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of hospital and medical staff.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- California Driver’s License is required.
To learn more and to apply, visit:
Emanate Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer