Posted on September 11th, 2019
The Greeley Company is a prestigious, highly regarded professional services organization with a 30-year history of partnering with hospitals and healthcare organizations nationwide, offering physicians and hospital leaders consulting and other services to solve various administrative challenges allowing them to continue delivering high-quality, cost-effective patient care.
Our Credentialing Assistant position is located at Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo, California, and reports to our sought-after Director, Glenda Zeismer. It is designed for the medical staff professional interested in growth...growth as an individual professional, growth within the Greeley Company, growth in experience, knowledge base and in position.
Our Local Team:
Our team at Mission is known for its “succeed together” mindset, co-workers who go above and beyond to support each other’s success and lastly, having an incredibly supportive and sought-after leader – this is a team where your contributions are valued and appreciated!
Mission Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited, full-service acute care hospital with 523 licensed beds and serves the needs of the south county adult and pediatric communities as a verified Regional Level II Trauma Center, inpatient mental health provider and designated Stroke Receiving Center. CHOC Children’s at Mission is a separately licensed hospital within the hospital.
Our credentialing assistant coordinates internal and external activities of the Medical Staff including medical staff meeting management, proctoring and specialty specific privileges and monitoring. This position Assists Medical Staff Officers, departments and committees in the pursuit of their responsibilities as defined in the Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules/Regulations.
- Primary responsibilities are to assist the department in creating reports of credentialed physician’s activity [i.e. case logs, gathering OPPE data]
- Maintain and update accurate credentialing database
- Create and maintain rosters
- Respond to affiliation verifications/requests, communicate results and status with applicants and management
- Maintain computer and parking access
- Create and maintain the ER Call Schedules
- Serve as the point person for the coordination of special functions/activities.
- A service-minded, team oriented, solutions driven mindset
Skill-sets for Success:
- Highly organized, detailed oriented and self-motivated
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
27700 Medical Center Road, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Apply for Credentialing Assistant / Coordinator (Medical Staff Services) using the link below: