Posted on October 10th, 2019
Passion + Vision + Integrity = Excellence
Ensure consistency and the highest ethical standards across our entire organization. Our quality assurance team drives ongoing improvement by fostering an environment of support, providing technical and specialized consultative services, and inspiring ongoing excellence.
In collaboration with the leaders and stakeholders across all eight of Kaiser Permanente regions, you will manage projects and programs to achieve an effective and reliable infrastructure to meet the goals and objectives of hospital and health plan quality oversight. In this role, you will be accountable for managing all phases of improvement projects including design, prioritization, staffing, development, implementation, analysis, metrics, and reporting. You will also prepare reports on appropriate oversight areas including patterns, trends, and organizational risk as well as coordinate and deliver education, training, and communication programs. You will be responsible for developing program-wide templates for appropriate policies and procedures and ensuring implementation for consistent programs and infrastructures across the enterprise. In addition, you will function as an expert authority to all entities in regions and will share accountability of outcomes and performance for all regions and the enterprise in oversight areas.
- At least three years of management experience
- At least eight years of related experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or four years of directly related experience with a high school diploma or GED
- Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or the ability to obtain one within twelve months of hire
- Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) or the ability to obtain one within twelve months of hire
- Advanced knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and working knowledge of multiple related functions
- Knowledge and broad expertise of policies, practices, and systems
- In depth knowledge with demonstrated success in change management and implementation of programs across disciplines and geographical locations
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Five years of directly related credentialing experience preferred
- A master’s degree in a directly related field preferred
- Certified Professional Medical Staff Management (CPMSM) preferred
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 829931.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers