Posted on October 29th, 2018
Ability to function in a demanding environment by navigating multiple projects simultaneously, and effectively supporting a busy Medical Staff Office. Responsible for assigned Medical Staff Departments as assigned by Director/Manager. Facilitates all aspects of credentialing, including applications, reappointments, proctoring and competencies. Interfaces with physicians and hospital management staff in a positive and professional manner
1. Associates degree preferred or equivalent education/experience.
2. Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) and/or CPMSM required
3. Minimum of 3 years experience Medical Staff Services Department and/or acute care hospital experience required.
4. Must have strong computer, communication, and writing skills.
5. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
6. Must exhibit a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
7. Knowledge of medical terminology and medical staff services and/or acute care hospital experience, preferred.
Apply on line: https://www.lapalmaintercommunityhospital.com/Careers.aspx