Posted on November 8th, 2018
JOB SUMMARY: With oversight and direction from the Program Director/Designee, the Program Coordinator is responsible for the operational and financial management of the residency training program. The position requires a comprehensive and detailed understanding of national accreditation policies and hospital policies, as well as a high degree of initiative and independent judgment. The Program Coordinator will continually assess and direct a wide range of programmatic issues including long range planning, recruiting trainees, developing projects, analyzing administrative workflow, maintaining databases, communicating with faculty and trainees regarding a range of issues, and managing internal and external program relations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Associates degree preferred or equivalent education/experience.
2. Minimum of 1 year of office administration experience, preferably in a healthcare and/or education setting.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to organize information
5. Ability to handle sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
6. Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
7. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
8. Ability to make decisions independently or to escalate issues as needed.
**Knowledge of Graduate Medical Education Program highly preferred *****
Applicants can apply at: https://www.westanaheimmedctr.