Posted on December 24th, 2020
Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make up Keck Medicine of USC.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package.
Our health system is growing, come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
The Credentialing Coordinator provides support to the Keck Medicine of USC (USC Care Medical Group, Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Cancer Hospital, and USC Verdugo Hills Hospital), performing practitioner credentialing, re-credentialing, and annual evaluations.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience as a credentialing professional preferred
- Hospital or multi-entity credentialing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission standards, DNV, NCQA, Title 22, and CMS regulations pertaining to the organized medical staff.
- Knowledge of medical staff/credentialing principles, practices, quality assessment, performance improvement functions, and legal concepts related to the organized medical staff.
- Experience in medical group credentialing/provider enrollment desired
- Valid CPMSM or CPCS certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services.
- If not certified, must achieve certification within 2 years of hire.
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
Interested Applicants must apply online at: https://usccareers.usc.edu/job/los-angeles/credentialing-coordinator-office-of-integrated-credentialing-full-time-8-hour-days-non-exempt-non-u/1209/3248662032
Feel free to also email your resume with the subject heading of “Credentialing Coordinator position” to David Zandueta, Recruiter of Keck Medicine of USC at email: David.Zandueta@med.usc.edu