Credentialing Coordinator (Office of Integrated Credentialing), Keck Medicine of USC, Los Angeles, CA
Posted on March 26th, 2021
Our Department of Integrated Credentialing team is growing as Keck Medicine of USC continues to expand. We have an opening for an experienced Credentialing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make up Keck Medicine of USC.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package.
The Credentialing Coordinator provides support to the Keck Medicine of USC (USC Care Medical Group, Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Cancer Hospital, and USC Verdugo Hills Hospital), performing practitioner credentialing, re-credentialing, and annual evaluations.
HS Diploma or GED required
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience as a credentialing professional preferred
- Hospital or multi-entity credentialing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Joint Commission standards, DNV, NCQA, Title 22, and CMS regulations pertaining to the organized medical staff.
- Knowledge of medical staff/credentialing principles, practices, quality assessment, performance improvement functions, and legal concepts related to the organized medical staff.
- Experience in medical group credentialing/provider enrollment desired
- Valid CPMSM or CPCS certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services.
- If not certified, must achieve certification within 2 years of hire.
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 30 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
Interested Applicants must apply online at: https://usccareers.usc.edu/
Feel free to also email your resume with the subject heading of “Credentialing Coordinator position” to David Zandueta, Recruiter of Keck Medicine of USC at email: David.Zandueta@med.usc.edu