Medical Staff Manager (Full-Time Onsite), Barton Health, Lake Tahoe, CA
Posted on March 5th, 2023
Barton Health, located on the South Shore of beautiful Lake Tahoe, California, is currently seeking to hire a Full Time Medical Staff Manager (onsite).
Barton Health, a community-based, not-for-profit, hospital and integrated healthcare system, has been proudly serving the Lake Tahoe, Carson Valley and surrounding communities for over five decades. Our service lines include a 73-bed acute care facility, skilled nursing center, community clinic, urgent care centers, pediatric, internal medicine and family practice groups, and home health and hospice services.
The Medical Staff Manager is responsible for the overall direction and administration of the operations of Medical Staff Services and activities involving accreditation, licensing, and Medical Staff Quality. The Manager works collaboratively with the Chief Medical Officer on all matters of the Medical Staff and helps facilitate their alignment with each other. The Manager represents the Medical Staff in relationships with other hospital departments and outside agencies. The Manager is responsible for oversight of the Graduate Medical Education (GME) program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education/experience
- Current CPMSM & CPCS Certification or within 18 months of hire.
- Minimum five years recent medical staff experience
- Minimum three years recent experience as a Medical Staff Coordinator preferred.
- Expert knowledge of current principles, practices, regulatory requirements (Joint Commission and Title 22 standards), policies and procedures of medical staff.
- Expert knowledge of principles and practices of effective management, supervision, and leadership.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and adopt an efficient course of action.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to establish working relationships with staff and physicians.
- Ability to develop relationships with the various departments in order to establish a consistent and supportive process throughout the System.
- Highly effective collaboration skills, written and verbal communications skills.
***TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE http://www.bartonhealth.org/main/careers.aspx *** or for more information please email email@example.com, or call 530-543-5952