Posted on February 2nd, 2021
Join the Greeley team, a Chartis Company. Our mission is to materially improve the way healthcare is delivered to the world.
The Greeley team has career opportunities available in Southern CA.
Under the direction of the Director or Manager of Medical Staff Services, performs assigned activities, as applicable:
- running physician or practitioner activity reports,
- maintaining practitioner directories,
- assisting and/or performing application management and verification activities i.e., processing initial appointments and / or reappointments,
- standardized data entry,
- credentials file preliminary review to determine whether the practitioner meets privileging or membership criteria,
- finalizing credentials file completion process i.e., database updates, notifications, correspondence,
- monitoring expiring information,
- facilitating and tracking initial monitoring i.e., FPPE
- other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 Years’ experience in credentialing and privileging, within an acute healthcare setting is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
For consideration, please submit your resume to Mike Bunch at firstname.lastname@example.org.